Small Business And Freelancing July RoundupWritten by Simona Martinov on July 01, 2022
Welcome to July!
This month we have collected some of the latest and greatest news and tips for small businesses and freelancers. Make sure to check these headlines and enjoy the lovely and very hot month July! 🙂
1. A small business loan can provide the money you need to reach your goals and grow your business. In this guide, we will explain what small business loans are, the benefits of getting one, and how to go about getting one for your small business.
2. Being prepared and financially secure is even more important during hard financial times and here are a few tips on how to make sure your business is recession-proofed.
3. Maybe you’re a new freelancer and you don’t know where to start. Or maybe your company has been around for years but it’s time for some fresh ideas on how to get the most out of invoicing clients. This article is here to help! It will walk through the basics of invoicing and cover some valuable tips on how to invoice clients in a way that will make them happy and keep their money flowing into your bank account!
4. In the wake of global warming, it’s becoming clear that we need to put all our efforts into saving the only home we have – our planet. That said, we wanted to explore the easy ways you can make your company more sustainable.
5. Especially for a small business, e-invoicing is a facile and undemanding technology that cuts out many unnecessary steps in the invoicing process. Here are 7 surprising benefits of e-invoicing and how to get started.
1. Square payment is a processing app that allows your business to accept card payments anywhere without a monthly fee or minimum payment. In this post, we will outline everything you need to know about Square payment and why you should consider the platform for a payment method for your business.
2. As Australia’s financial year comes to an end (Today!), here are all the latest news and changes to expect in the upcoming year.
3. Retirement savers, this article is an important one for you! According to The Pew Charitable Trusts, mutual funds in 401(k) plans tend to be cheaper than those in IRAs. Workers who rolled money to IRAs in 2018 would have paid $45.5 billion in extra fees over 25 years, in aggregate, Pew estimates.
4. In this article, we will outline why invoices are so important for customer service, and give you a few simple steps to follow to get the most out of your invoicing process!
5. This article is for all those that want to find out which stocks made the biggest moves premarket.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. Whether you want to try new recipes from a famous foodie blogger or you want to gain some general knowledge through LinkedIn groups, you can even do it while relaxing at home on the couch. On top of that, the only investment you need to spend for this is just a good internet connection and your willingness to learn. Here’s a handy list of 100 trending careers with 0 investment.
2. Apparently self-employed workers are the happiest! Even though there are a lot of instabilities freelancers face every day, a new survey shows that they are indeed happier and more engaged in their job than those working in other industries.
3. We have witnessed the demand for freelancers in the market and as a freelancer, you need to be on top of the up-and-coming skills in demand so you can stay relevant. Here are the top in-demand freelancing skills making the curve upward in 2022.
4. A newly released report by a Dutch online platform shows the best cities in the world to work as a freelancers. To make the report as accurate as possible, they looked at 23 factors across 117 cities in total.
1. Here are a few of the reasons we highly recommend getting out on the golf course on a regular basis… For your physical, mental, and business health!
2. Whoever has followed Pinterest’s latest news will know that a new CEO was appointed. What you may not have known is that Pinterest’s stock price rose by more then 8% in after-hours trading. Check out why!
3. There’s a few marketing tips we could learn from an unexpected industry – hospitality. Hospitality has experienced perhaps the most challenging two years in the industry’s history and here are some marketing strategy tips they adopted.
Hope you found our small business and freelancing July roundup informative and tune in for the next one! 🙂