Small Business and Freelancing July RoundupWritten by Aleks on July 02, 2021
July is already here and we collected the most important news and tips for small business owners and freelancers for this month.
Try our online invoicing software for free
Accept online payments with ease
Keep track of who's paid you
Start sending invoices
1. Dropshipping business is still the easiest method to make a living without having to invest too much money. Check out how to start your very first dropshipping business.
2. The trade war between the US and China is impacting small companies across the country. Check here why SMEs are the victims of the war.
3. Mistakes in your invoicing process may cost you money and your time. Here you will find details about some most common mistakes and ways to avoid them.
4. Small businesses face many challenges, especially at the early stage. Check out how to spot and overcome these challenges.
5. Facebook and Big tech companies use relationships between small businesses to their own advantage.
1. Wondering what invoice factoring is and how it works? Here’s everything you need to know about invoice factoring and why it could be the right choice for SMEs.
2. According to the President of Shopify, small businesses are the key driver in the global recovery. Check here how small firms can change the economy during the pandemic.
3. According to Biz2Credit Small Business Lending Index, small biz loan approval % at big banks jumped higher to 13.5%. You can find out here why loan approvals rose up.
4. It’s important to stay on top of your accounting in order to maximize your profits. Check out this handy guide on how to start with small biz bookkeeping and accounting.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. Would you like to quit your 9-5 job and start a new adventure as a freelancer? There are 3 key steps you need to take in order to find your first clients within 72 hours.
2. Having the right skillset can set out as an entrepreneur and bring your goals to realization. Here are three the most critical skills you should have before starting an entrepreneurial journey.
3. Freelancing is becoming more and more popular. Perks like freedom, no strict mores of a 9-5, and the possibility of working from your favorite place encourages people to unlock their potential and start this new experience.
4. CEO of Upwork decided to share some of her valuable tips for freelancers who want to start a new career and avoid burnout.
5. Wondering how to find business partners, acquire funding and grow your network? Check out these important lessons to start your professional endeavors on the right footing.
1. Social media is a must have for every small business owner as it helps to reach the biggest audience. Follow these social media basics to grow your business.
2. More businesses decide to utilize digital marketing to connect with potential clients and grow their firms. Find out here how to utilize different tools like emails, social media, blogs to build a loyal customer base.
3. Marketing will always be the key to a successfully growing business, so if you own a restaurant, you should not miss this article as it talks about 50 simple and engaging marketing strategies.
4. Due to pandemic, small businesses face more challenges now than ever before. There’s more competition and more uncertainty. Here’s how digital marketing helps to attract wider audience and build brand identity.
That’s it for today! Stay safe and tune in next month for more 🙂