Small Business And Freelancing January RoundupWritten by Sunbla Khan on January 05, 2023
Happy New Year and welcome to the first roundup of 2023!
This month we have gathered some of the latest and greatest news and tips for small businesses and freelancers. Make sure to check these headlines and enjoy the start of this year! 🙂
Try our online invoicing software for free
Accept online payments with ease
Keep track of who's paid you
Start sending invoices
1. New year brings new resolutions and new wills, everyone tries to do something new or thinks New Year as a renew-starting point of their life, some people buy a new house change their job, or open their own small business, that’s why we bring a guide to aware you of the startup mistakes that can ruin your business so you can start and grow your business without any hurdles.
2. Launching a brand is one story and rising its sales is another. If you’re starting a new business and don’t have any presence in the market, brand awareness will solve this problem for you, it is one of the crucial tactics one must aware of. In this article, we have mentioned 7 ways to increase your company’s brand awareness to help you increase your consumer numbers and achieve your desired growth for your small business.
3. As the saying goes ” Communication is the key to success in any business “. Many small business owners have it hard to lead their companies, the issue is simply caused by a lack of communication with their clients. If you are facing a similar problem and find it hard to turn your customers into responsive clients, read this guide ASAP. We write this article to help you personalize and follow ups with your client efficiently.
4. Hiring staff seems easy but it’s, in fact, a dilemma, We often think that we can manage everything ourselves but then the anxiety of workload kicks in, and we thought I should have hired someone, that’s why we come up with an interesting topic to help you learn when’s the perfect time to hire your staff. Read it so you don’t have to cry over spilled milk.
5. Small businesses can gain a huge competitive advantage through the implementation of a CRM system. This blog will discuss why not only large but small businesses should think about applying a CRM system and how they can benefit from them.
1. Here is why you should switch to eco-friendly gas It’s important to remember that whenever you save energy within your business whether it’s a small business or large, you are also saving money, so give it a read.
2. Ready to grow your small business around the globe? Here is the guide. The focus of this article is on how to transform finance teams into forward-thinking profit centers.
3. To grow your business and stand out from others there are many things to consider for a company such as keeping the new business trends in mind. Moving forward into the unknown of 2023, here are a few financial trends to be aware of.
4. A new year feels like the best time to start on the right foot. It’s high time to think about the things to consider this new year for financial peace of mind.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. For the remote workplace, staff productivity is the top working priority. It is more important than ever for leaders to follow tried-and-true strategies to motivate their teams. There are no shortcuts when it comes to the growth of your company, only hard work and dedication can ensure that a company thrives. The following tips will help any leader to keep a remote team motivated.
2. With the rise of technology in recent years, Many creative people are taking advantage of sites like Etsy and Society6, where you can host online shops filled with the things you make. If you are planning to open your shop on Etsy or already have one. Here is what you need to know to increase your sales on Etsy.
3. For an eCommerce owner, the supply chain is a crucial matter. Learning how to smooth your supply chain can be quite challenging. To help you make your eCommerce supply chain efficient, we’ve covered the best 5 tips to make significant improvements consistently and boost your revenue growth.
4. With the new year starting, Any new beginning can serve as an inspiration both for your personal growth and professional life. Whether you’re a seasoned entrepreneur or you just started, these resolutions can help you achieve your business goals.
1. What is Mailchimp? I know almost everyone heard of this popular email marketing platform, But with its rising price and sad free plan, Mailchimp losing its charm to attract marketing experts. Many marketers are shifting to another platform for email Marketing, that’s why we couldn’t resist the urge to share the list of the best Mailchimp alternatives in 2023, read to make your email marketing campaigns successful to the next level.
2. Now that you have finished reading our above article on Mailchimp alternates it’s time to think about how to use those similar platforms of email marketing to boost your sales, so here is the killer guide to spike up your email marketing performance and make your emails conversion-focused.
3. Here is the dream guide for every marketeer who wants their content to go viral like wildfire. Read the ultimate guide to viral marketing in 2023 and be the next viral content creator.
4. With the new year starting, a college student steps forward with a unique goal to achieve, his aim is to change digital marketing with a new startup. Read here to know why!
We hope that you found our small business and freelancing January roundup informative and updated. Stay tuned for the next one! 😉