Small Business And Freelancing February RoundupWritten by Sunbla Khan on February 10, 2023
Welcome to the shortest month of the calendar!
This month we have gathered some of the latest and greatest news and tips for small businesses and freelancers. Make sure to check these headlines and enjoy the sweet February! 🙂
1. Let’s be honest where business meetings are essential for your company’s well-being to keep track of everything and make things easy for your team to mingle more in the company’s affairs, it is still hard fact that nobody likes to attend those boring meetings. We write our article by keeping in mind how scary boring meetings could be, turn your next meetings more engaging and productive with our guide.
2. There are many ways to grow your small business, but a business that is raised by family-friendly benefits is the best way of all. Your employees should always be your first priority. The best perk of a friendly-oriented business is that happy employees attract great customers and help your company build stronger in every aspect. Here is how you can turn your small business into a family-orientated one.
3. What is LLC? Why should we create one for our small business? Have a look at our blog, 5 LLC benefits that business owners can’t ignore, and get your questions answered.
4. One of the strategies to improve your customer service is to know how consumer insight works. In this article, we have spotlighted how understanding consumer behavior does wonders for your company and help you achieve your targeted sales and increase the effectiveness of your services.
5. A complete guide for beginners to read before starting their business. This is what small business owners need to know for success. This article talked about various elements necessary for success to maximize your efforts and increase your chances of success.
1. Sometimes, small businesses have it difficult to control their money and keep track of little details. That’s why every small business should organize its business finance properly, But how? Worry not read our guide for five easy tips to organize your business finances is here to save the day, now manage your finance without any dilemma.
2. The world of eCommerce is a pivotal place for any growing business. There are many arduous lay ahead in the path of e-commerce owners. one of them is cashflow, we write a detailed blog on avoiding cash flow shortage in e-commerce to help you steer clear of future disasters.
3. Finance can be a somewhat complicated subject for entrepreneurs since there are so many things you need to keep in mind. There are many emerging trends evolving around the Finance industry. If you are looking for a career in finance, here is what you need to be aware of.
4. To manage the small business sufficiently and avoid the messy position. Most business owners go for accounting software. But choosing a good accounting software itself is a puzzle. That’s why we put together several key factors to consider before opting for accounting software. So in the future, picking accounting software could be a trouble-free decision for you.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. Here is a freelancing guide on how to send your invoice software tester to your clients correctly. To attract clients and grow freelance careers smoothly, freelancers must look professional in any way possible. Read our article to get the most out of your freelance invoicing journey.
2. Where working from home sounds easy and comforting, there are many risk factors one is exposed to. Keeping your data secure tops the list. How can you ensure your data is safe and your work is wholly secured, considering that you have direct access to your company’s data? Look through this article to know the security pointers for your home workplace safety.
3. Are you looking for ways to apply for a freelance job? The first thing you should focus on is to write your resume, with the help of our article, you can successfully write a professional freelance resume highlighting your soft skills flawlessly.
4. The news of Disney layoff its 7000 employees is a bombshell for many. The CEO of Disney, Bob Iger, said: “I do not make this decision lightly, I have enormous respect and appreciation for the talent and dedication of our employees worldwide, and I’m mindful of the personal impact of these changes.” Read more here.
1. Marketing is an essential part of the development of the company. There are two methods for marketers to Impley in SEO, white hat SEO, and Black hat SEO, as the name suggests black hat SEO is not an excellent choice to consider, and here is why.
2. Where marketing is a necessity for business owners. They should contemplate the impact on the customers by misleading people with false marketing, the case of the baby formula industry misleads people with its marketing is the least we could think of. Click on the link to learn what WHO has to say in this matter.
3. With the launch of ChatGPT and GPT 4 with vision, everyone’s insights for the future are drastically changing, and digital marketers are no exception. With AI taking over the globe, it’s high time to think about what AI is and how it can be applied to marketing.
We hope you found our small business and freelancing February roundup informative and updated. Stay tuned for the next one! 😉