Small Business And Freelancing January RoundupWritten by Simona Martinov on January 07, 2022
Starting the new year right is an absolute must so we made sure to dig deep and wide to find informative and useful news and tips for all our small business owners and freelancers out there.
1. Starting 2022 the right way for us small business owners and freelancers means taking stock of what we should leave behind in 2021, and what we can resolve to improve on in 2022.
2. Here are some awesome news for all small business owners and self-employed that didn’t manage to file their taxes on time this year.
3. This network of marketing experts are sharing their best SEO tips for small businesses in 2022, and here’s what they had to say.
4. Small business are being forced to raise their prices and here are some statistics.
5. Apart from raising prices, U.S. small business have also started raising their wages to attract and retain workers.
1. These news are vital for everyone that uses Euros and wants to find out more about inflation and how it’s going to affect them.
2. Founder of MonkiBox, Rana El Sakhawy sold Uber shares and invested her life savings to set up the early learning start-up. Read more here to find out how financial independence drove her entrepreneurial streak.
3. If you need some motivation to set financial goals for this year, this article is for you!
4. Are there any new soon to be parents among our readers? Here are some facts every new mum should know when it comes to life insurance.
5. Here are 6 credit card tips for 2022.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. Now more than ever, e-commerce allows retail businesses to continue their operations online and even boost sales. Here are 9 vital steps in starting an e-commerce business.
2. As design teams, how can you enhance your team productivity, collaboration and task management? Choosing a web-based all-in-one design platform will give you the answer.
3. Freelance pioneers are different from less experienced freelancers and here’s absolutely everything you need to know if you want to join the long term freelancers.
4. If you’re looking for an alternative to WordPress that won’t require you to install a lot of plugins to function properly, BlogHandy can be an answer to what you need! Read this thorough step-by-step guide to better understand BlogHandy and just how easy it is to use it!
5. If you’re an introvert and are worried about not being able to make it as an entrepreneur, this article will motivate you and prove how you’re perfect for the job.
1. Video marketing serves as one of the best tools for enhancing and improving social media marketing efforts. It even works wonders for email marketing, website design, and various other marketing networks.
2. The key to successful marketing today lays in inbound marketing strategies.
3. Using the right marketing approach can play a vital role in generating more sales for big-ticket products and services.
4. Improving customer service can make you money and here are some tips.
Hope you found our small business and freelancing January roundup informative and tune in for the next one! 🙂