Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 24/04/20Written by Aleks on April 24, 2020
We at InvoiceBerry hope you stay safe and healthy during these difficult times.
Like every Friday, we listed the most important news and tips for small businesses and freelancers.
Try our online invoicing software for free
Accept online payments with ease
Keep track of who's paid you
Start sending invoices
1. If you’d like to scale up your small biz in 2020, here are some great tips from experts that might be helpful during the COVID-19 pandemic.
2. Business interruption loans are a measure to support small businesses during tough times. Find here what are business interruption loans and how to apply for them.
3. Many small business owners are concerned about the unpredictable environment. Check here 3 tips to thrive during uncertain times.
4. Coronavirus pandemic is bringing new trends that if considered, could help your small biz get new customers. Find more details here.
5. Big banks in the US are about to flood loan applications to help small businesses. Read more here.
6. Whether you’re starting a business or your business is growing fast, you may need help with your accounting and taxes. Check this directory to find the best accountant in your area.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. Freelancers need to rely on a seamless invoicing software like InvoiceBerry to keep everything organized and paid. Here’s why you should switch to an automated online invoicing software at such a crucial time.
2. If you’re looking for ways to streamline your work, you can now connect your InvoiceBerry account with hundreds of other software applications.
3. The key to succeeding as a freelancer is to find anchor clients. Check here how you can find anchor clients for long-term work.
4. Freelancers whose work has been affected by the pandemic can apply for an economic relief plan provided by the federal government.
5. Over 50% of the global workforce was already working from home before the pandemic outbreak. Check these 5 tips to help your remote team stay productive.
6. The process of building your brand can be challenging. Here are a few important lessons to help you develop a strong brand.
That’s it for this week! Tune in next Friday for more!