Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 12/06/20Written by Aleks on June 12, 2020
Let’s check the latest news and updates for small businesses and freelancers this week.
1. If you’re interested in starting your own business in the UK as a foreign national, here are 5 things you need to know before launching a company in the UK.
2. According to the Verizon report, SMBs that don’t have cybersecurity are at high risk for a cyberattack. Check here how to protect your small biz from cyber attacks.
3. Your advertising should be eye-catching and was well thought out. Here’s what questions you should ask potential marketing agencies.
4. Many small business are struggling to stay afloat after the coronavirus pandemic. Check’s a list of different loans and grants you can apply for as a small business owner.
5. Are you wondering how you can adapt your small biz to “the new normal”? Here’s how other small business owners moved forward during these difficult times.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. If you would like to improve your productivity and get the most out of your day while working from home, make sure to check these applications to make your day simpler.
2. Going freelance can be quite rewarding especially if you want to turn your passion into a career. Here’s how to become a freelance photographer and where to find your first gigs.
3. Your age and experience can be a big advantage if you want to start a new career as an entrepreneur. Check here why senior entrepreneurs become more successful.
4. According to Upwork’s annual report, over 70% of hiring managers will increase their hiring of freelancer. Click here to find more details.
5. According to Cynthia Garcia, entrepreneurs should focus on making internal changes in order to increase their revenue. Here’s how to create a massive success as an entrepreneur.
That’s it for today! Tune in next week for more!