Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 27/03/20Written by Aleks on March 27, 2020
Many small business owners and freelancers are facing difficult times due to COVID-19. In today’s roundup, you’ll find the latest tips and news for small business owners, freelancers and entrepreneurs from around the web.
1 . The Senate and the White House agreed to a $2 trillion stimulus package to help the economy in the US. Check here how the stimulus package can help your small business and whether you’re eligible.
2. SEO helps increase your website traffic and rank on the first page of the search engine results. Here are the best SEO practices for small businesses.
3. Your start-up will need a good business plan to make your business successful. Here are the mistakes you should avoid when creating a business plan.
4. Are you a small business owner or know a local business that is struggling during the coronavirus pandemic? Check the GoFundMe Coronavirus Small Business Relief Initiative.
5. Virtual conferences replace traditional live events and if you’re new to it, here are 7 tips on how to make online gathering successful.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1 . Online invoicing software can be a tremendous help to freelancers who are overloaded with manually keeping everything updated and in order. Check here the main benefits of online invoicing software.
2. These days more and more companies are adopting remote work policies, especially during the coronavirus pandemic. Check do’s and don’ts of working from home.
3. Good business sense isn’t the only strong entrepreneurial skill. Here’s a list of the most underrated skills for entrepreneurs that will help you to succeed.
4. Freelancers are facing difficult times due to the coronavirus outbreak. Here are a few tips for freelance workers to get through the crisis.
5. Singapore is one of the most famous spots for entrepreneurs and many startup founders decide to launch their businesses there. Check here what makes Singapore an international startup hub.