Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 17/04/20Written by Aleks on April 17, 2020
Holidays are over and we’re already moving towards summer months.
Let’s check what’s new for small businesses and freelancers out there in our traditional Friday roundup.
1. During the economic crisis, small businesses want to avoid closing down at all costs. Here are the best tips for small businesses to help them thrive during tough times.
2. Many small businesses can already feel the impact of the #coronavirus pandemic. Check here how to strengthen your business and recover after the tough times.
3. There are some people and organizations that became heroes for small business owners during the pandemic. Find out more here.
4. U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation launched a grant program to assist small businesses affected by COVID-19.
5. As a business owner, you should focus on your branding as it can make your company different and unique. Here’s what branding is and what it means for your small biz.
6. If you’d like to move your traditional in-person business to an online platform, make sure you check this step by step guide along with expert advice.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. The coronavirus isolation gives freelancers a lot of free time to be creative and learn new skills. Check here how to be creative while sitting at home.
2. COVID-19 might help freelancers grow after all. Check here what new opportunities will be there for independent contractors.
3. If you are an entrepreneur and you need help with finishing your pending projects, you can hire freelancers to help you complete them. Here’s how to find freelancers via an online platform.
4. Seema Johnson as Entrepreneur of the Year talks about women in tech and blockchain. You can find more details here.
5. Some people wish they were taught entrepreneurship at school and here’s why.
That’s it for this week! Tune in next Friday for more!