Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 13/03/20Written by Aleks on March 13, 2020
Happy Friday the 13th!
Here are the latest news and updates for small businesses and freelancers out there.
Try our online invoicing software for free
Accept online payments with ease
Keep track of who's paid you
Start sending invoices
1. Sending invoices online minimizes waste and improves business transparency. Here’s how to create and deliver invoices to your clients in a fast and simple way.
2. Trump not only restricted travel from 27 European countries but also decided to defer tax payments for businesses affected by coronavirus.
3. A lot of companies are running on a tight budget and the first step to saving up some cash is to find where money is being wasted. Check here the most common ways businesses waste their funds.
4. Small businesses will receive financial assistance as federal, state and local governments are trying to reduce the negative impact of the COVID-19 virus crisis. Check here for more info.
5. Small business owners are concerned about how the coronavirus outbreak will impact their healths and the global economy. Here’s what you can do as a small business owner to respond to coronavirus fears.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. Entrepreneurs often struggle with finding the right rhythm between work and life. A busy schedule can have a negative impact on their health and relationships. Check how to maintain a work-life balance.
2. To become a successful entrepreneur, you’re probably trying to be a do-it-all superhero. Check here 5 responsibilities you should have as an entrepreneur.
3. If you’re considering starting a mobile app business or you want to make money by selling apps to small businesses, you should check out the white label app builder platform.
4. The coronavirus outbreak is also affecting Freelance photographers. They feel uncertainty and anxiety due to seasonal slowdown and many events being cancelled.
5. If you want to grow your freelance writing business you should check out these ten free tools for freelance writers.
6. As coronavirus frightens many businesses, it may bring new opportunities for entrepreneurs. Check here how an economic downturn can create opportunities.
That’s it for today. Tune in next week for more!