Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 05/06/20Written by Aleks on June 05, 2020
Welcome to our first small business and freelancing roundup of June!
Let’s check the most important updates from this week.
1. A great brand strategy will dress your business for success. Here are some aspects you should consider when designing brand awareness.
2. A good task management tool can help you get more work done and simplify your workflow. Here are the 10 best task management software.
3. Paycheck Protection Program reforms will be sent to President Trump for his signature. Here’s what new changes the US Senate made to the PPP.
4. Covid-19 impacted a lot of small businesses and some of them found a way to make ends meet. Check these five lessons you should learn from the coronavirus crisis.
5. Not long after reopening post coronavirus pandemic, small businesses must now move to curfew. Click here to find more details.
6. Facebook launches Facebook Shops for small businesses to sell their products online. You can find out more here.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. Entrepreneurs who better leverage the digital economy will be able to survive the economic crisis and thrive. Check here the benefits of being a digital entrepreneur.
2. If you would like to connect your favorite apps with online invoicing software like InvoiceBerry, you can do that now thanks to Zapier.
3. George Floyd’s murder started a lot of protests not only in the US but also in other countries across the globe. Here’s how to support black entrepreneurs.
4. Entrepreneurs should never think that something is impossible. Check here 3 words you shouldn’t say as an entrepreneur.
5. If you’re considering becoming a freelance writer, here are 5 challenges you should know of before starting your new journey.
6. If photography is your passion, you should consider making it your career. Check how to become a freelance photographer.
That’s it for today! Tune in next week for more!