Small Business And Freelancing April RoundupWritten by Simona Martinov on April 01, 2022
Welcome to April!
This month we have collected some of the latest and greatest news and tips for small businesses and freelancers. Make sure to check these headlines and enjoy the first day of Spring! 🙂
Try our online invoicing software for free
Accept online payments with ease
Keep track of who's paid you
Start sending invoices
1. What resources are needed to start a business? How to start a business without investment? Do you want to start a small business but have a hundred questions in mind? Well, we have the answers, right here!
2. Here are the five lessons Forbes has learned about small businesses two years after one of the toughest challenges since the Great Depression.
3. American’s President Joe Biden’s budget request could benefit your small business in a lot of ways, from fighting climate change and amping up domestic manufacturing to helping veterans get certified.
4. While small businesses in US are seeing some great support, small businesses in China will be experiencing a make-or-break it year. Data shows that the small businesses have in fact struggled more than the larger ones, since the beginning of COVID.
5. Are you looking for a new small business idea? We have a unique but effective one right here: How To Make Money Flipping Houses.
1. Small business owners and freelancers rejoice! Accepting online payments from your customers and clients is now easier than ever, thanks to the slew of payment processing options out there.
2. Do you need a loan of a small amount, but it’s hitting below the required minimum amount? This article will help you gather the most important information if you’re looking to borrow $2000 from online lenders, banks or credit unions.
3. You can build credit without applying for a bank credit card or a loan, but it will take you a lot longer to get over prime and above (661+). There are things you can do to fast track your way to a decent business credit score when you have limited credit, including the following.
4. Now then ever before are the banking and finance industries delivering more services online. Even though this is great news for most people, cybersecurity has become a huge threat for today’s society.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1.In this article, we’ll talk about why LinkedIn groups are a valuable resource for small businesses, and we’ll list 99 LinkedIn Groups that you can join to get started. We’ll also give you a brief overview of each group so that you can decide if it’s the right fit for you.
2. Why has freelancing become so popular with Gen Z and what exactly needs to change?
3. You don’t need college degree to be successful or have an awesome career. Check out our list of 99 high in demand careers that don’t require college degrees.
4. Entrepreneurship can solve the job crisis in South Africa, according to the World Bank, however an issue arises when faced with funding. This article lists six funding options entrepreneurs can use to fund their small business.
5. Chris M. Walker, a member of the Forbes Technology Council, is helping people transition from unemployment to freelance entrepreneurs.
1. The idea of a Sales and Marketing team is pretty new. These teams have evolved over the years. Now days they’re involved in almost every aspect of a business, from product development to sales, from finance to human resources. Building a successful marketing team is not hard but is crucial and here’s how to do it.
2. It’s 2022, and a lot of people start questioning whether blogging is still relevant this year with the rise of vlogs through platforms like Youtube or TikTok.
3. Why and how can tracking Instagram activity be beneficial in your marketing strategy? Even more so, how can we track activity now that Instagram has disabled that feature? This article answers those questions and more.
4. Digital marketing is undoubtedly one of the greatest marketing strategies, however its cost is rising. And it is for that reason that many online brands have started opening physical stores, which is a more traditional marketing strategy.
Hope you found our small business and freelancing April roundup informative and tune in for the next one! 🙂