Small Business and Freelancing September RoundupWritten by Aleks on September 04, 2020
Welcome to September! Summer is coming to an end and we already had our first autumn rains over here.
Let’s get a cup of hot cappuccino and check the best picks for small businesses, freelancers and entrepreneurs in our monthly roundup.
1 . Small businesses have been hit quite hard by the pandemic and even with disaster recovery plans, companies need to find ways to stay afloat post Covid. Find out how to keep your business afloat during the pandemic.
2. Returning to work post-lockdown is a must-do if we want to pick up what’s left with the shattered economy and move forward; but with more and more workplaces becoming new COVID-19 infection hotspots, there are things business owners need to focus upon: Make sure you check and double-check the health and safety protocols for COVID-19, and make sure that your employees share your vision of a healthy ‘new normal’ office and do their part.
3. Small businesses and enterprises who are just implementing the digital transformation to keep up business continuity are facing challenges in raising the large capital for investing in digital devices- be it laptops, desktops or smartphones, tablets, and mobile POS machines. We are seeing a rise in the demand for HaaS or hardware as a service where SMBs can lease devices instead of purchasing them and save on upfront costs.
1. Both the entrepreneur and designer have one goal in mind – solve the problems of the people and give what their audience wants. Here are the top strategies that entrepreneurially challenged logo designers can adopt to become a successful entrepreneur.
2. Wondering what it takes to be a successful early-stage tech entrepreneur? Check out here 8 characteristics of aspiring founders.
3. Many businesses need help to navigate through these difficult times, so if you’re thinking of starting your own business, a coaching business might be the best choice.
1. Email is one of the most effective marketing channels for small businesses. Thinking about starting an email list? This guide from ZeroBounce has got you covered with some of the best tips and growth tactics.
2. Facebook video ads can help you target the right people, generate more sales, increase your revenue. Check here the best lessons and practices for Facebook video ads.
3. Targeting certain segments of your audience can make your marketing efforts more effective. Here’s how demographic data can help your business attract more customers and refine your marketing budget.
1. In the digital age, it’s easier than ever to start a freelance business. The tricky part about starting a company is attracting new clients. Click here to find some super useful tips you can use to attract new clients to your freelancing business.
2. As a freelancer, you need to make sure you pick the right tools for the job. One of these tools is a laptop that won’t cost you a fortune but will last and work for a long time. Make sure you check these 5 best laptops in 2020.
3. Many freelancers know how difficult it can be to maintain a steady income and have the freedom at the same time. This article shares a few tips on how to have more control of your cash flow and avoid late or irregular payments.
Tune in next month for more!