Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 01/05/20Written by Aleks on May 01, 2020
Happy International Workers’ Day!
Let’s have a look at what’s been happening in the small business and freelance world in the last week of April.
Try our online invoicing software for free
Accept online payments with ease
Keep track of who's paid you
Start sending invoices
1. If you’re creating a budget for your high growth company, here’s what you should take into account.
2. ZeroBounce launched email deliverability tools to help you boost your email marketing. Check here what email deliverability tools can do for you and how they work.
3. US biggest banks will be locked down out of the small business rescue fund so small biz owners can send their applications first. Find more info here.
4. To survive during the pandemic, many companies had to switch to online businesses. Here are 8 legal mistakes you should avoid.
5. Digital marketing is important for all hotel businesses as it can significantly increase your sales. Here are a few tips to boost your hotel’s digital marketing.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. Instagram is a powerful marketing tool and helps to increase engagement. Check this a thorough review of Kicksta and find out how you can attract a new audience.
2. Freelancing can be exciting and liberating, but it’s also a competitive market. Here are the 20 fastest-growing skills according to Upwork.
3. When looking for a freelance gig, you should check as many job boards as possible. Try these 18 freelance job websites to find your next freelance job.
4. People from all over the world had to switch to home office due to the lockdown. Here’s how to adapt to working from home and overcome new challenges.
5. If you’re thinking of launching your own business but have no idea where to start – you should ask yourself this question.
That’s it for this week! Tune in next Friday for more!