Small Business and Freelancing October RoundupWritten by Aleks on October 02, 2020
Welcome to October! We are already in autumn and all small business owners and freelancers in the US are discussing about the recent political debate.
Let’s see what else has been happening in the small businesses and freelancers world last month.
1. As an HVAC technician, there are many things you need to take care of. For example, keeping a consistent workflow, increasing revenue, recruiting and managing staff. Check out here how to create a professional-looking HVAC invoice and how your invoicing can improve your business reputation.
2. In addition to the recent presidential debate, it’s essential to get to know each candidate’s plans to implement taxes and how it could affect small business owners. Click here to find out more.
3. T-Mobile is planning on helping out small businesses during the pandemic. Check out here how the T-Mobile partnership with Microsoft will benefit SMBs.
4. As the pandemic continues, it’s important for small business owners to stay healthy, both physically and mentally. Find out here what are the best practices to approach your mental and physical fitness.
5. Due to recent report by Yelp, Covid-19 might not be the only reason that more than 100,000 of the businesses had to close down. Check out more details here.
6. All relationships rely on honesty, so do customer relations as they are essential to building a successful business. Here’s why you should always be 100% honest with your customers.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. Did you know that entrepreneurial hesitation and uncertainty can be minimized if you work hard and smart? Here are a few important tips you can implement to increase your chances of entrepreneurial success.
2. As a freelancer, you can be your own boss and work on as many projects as you want. You can also set up your own fees based on your talent and experience. If you’re still wondering whether freelancing is good for you or not, make sure to check out this article.
3. Many entrepreneurs decided to start new businesses in various industries during the pandemic. Check out 3 most promising industries that aim to make life easier while Covid is still around.
4. Freelancers don’t always get the credit they deserve as their work sometimes seem abstract. Here’s why freelance work is becoming more popular, viable career choice.
5. According to McKinsey report, women are more likely to lose their jobs due to the pandemic than men. Find out here what kind of interventions promote women’s entrepreneurship and their fair growth.
6. As it’s starting to feel like autumn, it’s also a perfect time for cozy nights with inspiring books. These six business books made it to the shortlist for the annual Best Business Book of the Year award.
1. Email marketing can work wonders for your business. But you know what the catch is? That you need to do it right in order to reap the benefits. With your email template playing a crucial role in making this form of marketing work for your business, here’s a detailed insight into everything you need to know about email templates – what goes into the copy, design, code, and much more.
2. Social media and email marketing are two powerful tools to boost your sales and brand. But what if you integrate both of them? Here’s how to effectively integrate social media into your email marketing strategy.
3. During the pandemic, businesses should mostly focus on their digital marketing as it’s the best time to increase their online presence since millions of people stay at home. Find out here how to market your brand during these trying times.
4. Remarketing can be very effective and a great way to increase sales for your e-commerce business and build your brand. In this article, you’ll find everything you need to know about remarketing – benefits, tools and tips for your remarketing strategies.
Tune in next month for more!