Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 20/10/17Written by Alla on October 20, 2017
Leaves are falling down, and you can smell pumpkin spice everywhere these days, which means that we’re in the middle of autumn.
Let’s see what’s new in the small business and freelancing world this week.
1. European markets are not feeling too well and fell after Catalonia’s voting, and US stocks followed as well. Read more here.
2. Among the rumors of China’s economics decreasing this year, the numbers show stable growth. Read more details here.
3. How much stock do you need to keep up with your sales and not to lose any? Take a look at the 5 ways by which you can won’t run out of stock.
4. A lot’s been said about automation for your business, and evergreen content is one of the ways to make your life easier. Check the best content ideas here.
5. Events can become a great platform to declare your business and show your products. Here are the best tips on how to do it.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. Millennials are considered to be a generation that is associated with entrepreneurship and innovation. Although the numbers show different picture.
2. More and more businesses go online and start thinking about eCommerce, but conversion can be low in the beginning. Read these 20 data-driven tips that will improve your conversion rates.
3. Freelancers must always improve their skills to stay competitive on the market. Here’s how to take your freelancing on the next level.
4. Everyone dreams about attracting traffic and viral content on their websites. Here are 8 ways to try for your content to go viral.
5. Starting a business, sometimes you’re tempted by just buying a franchise that has too many advantages. Read all the pros and cons here.
That’s it for this week. Tune in next Friday for more!