Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 17/11/17Written by Alla on November 17, 2017
Christmas decorations are invading all the stores and streets of the city while we’re only in the middle of November.
Let’s check all the latest news in the small business freelancing world this week.
1. No matter how big or small your business is, there’s always a chance to find yourself in the middle of a scandal, or find out about the information leaks. Here’s how to minimize those risks.
2. Politicians and business owners in the US are talking about the new tax plans non-stop nowadays. Here’s everything you need to know about them.
3. Some say that some of the small businesses will be losing more than gaining after the new tax plans. Here are the 9 losers among small businesses.
4. There are some limitations for marketing if you have a small business, but it doesn’t mean you can’t do anything. Here are the 5 ways of marketing that you should be doing.
5. Studying your competition is critical when you’re launching new products, or just trying to get your business on its feet. Here’s how to increase your profits when analyzing your competition.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. Distributing resources correctly is one of the major issues for small businesses. Sometimes it’s wiser to outsource, and here are the top 9 things.
2. Speaking of the resources once again, small businesses are apparently not doing the greatest job in the marketplace as well. Here are the top mistakes they are making.
3. Promoting your business becomes more consciousness when you have a plan in mind. Check out our 17 tips on creating the best branding strategy for your small business.
4. If you’re skipping on the strategic goals, a social media plan must exist anyway. Here are 8 tips to organize your activities online and grow your business.
5. Are you ready to start looking for some investments for your young startup? Here’s how, where and why venture capitalists invest.
That’s it for this week! Tune in next Friday for more updates.
GET 50% OFF SOLO & PRO PLANS
Invoicing doesn't have to be scary
UNTIL MIDNIGHT, OCTOBER 31