Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 08/12/17Written by Alla on December 08, 2017
Christmas is getting closer as all those Christmas markets are being set up around the globe. Let’s see how small businesses and freelancers are getting ready for the busiest season of the year.
1. Small businesses need websites, period. Here are the 5 basic things that they tend to forget when going online.
Try our online invoicing software for free
Accept online payments with ease
Keep track of who's paid you
Start sending invoices
2. Event marketing could be a great idea to speak up about your business. Here are the 30 top business and marketing conferences that are happening around the world.
3. Excited to announce that now you can connect your InvoiceBerry account with almost 1,000 other software applications via Zapier to help you streamline your workflow.
4. Facebook Watch is going to be the next big thing, and $1 bn investments will definitely help. But how the marketers can leverage it?
5. Bitcoin has reached $15k, and according to some researches, it will reach $100,000 mark very soon. Read how the virtual currency is linked to Dante’s Inferno here.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. Are you afraid to run out of content during Christmas holidays? Here are more than 70 places to get if from.
2. 2017 has been great, and a lot of apps helped in some way to grow businesses. Check out the most downloaded apps here.
3. Ever wondered what advertising and/or marketing will look like in 10 years from now? Read some of the thoughts here.
4. Social media has been one of the biggest trends over the past few years. Here are the major trends that you need to monitor next year.
5. Influencer marketing might be the one thing that your small business needs to go viral. Read about the 10 major trends that you need to watch next year.
That’s it for today! Tune in next Friday for more scoop!