1. Organise your invoicing and send out invoices faster by using online invoicing software
2. Reduce your fixed costs: Renegotiate your rent and building expenses and check all your contracts for cheaper options: Mobile phones, phone lines, internet, insurance, energy suppliers.
3. Check the payment terms of your suppliers and pay your bills as late as possible to keep the money in your account as working capital.
4. Check if you might be under-charging your customers and think about increasing prices.
5. Reduce unnecessary inventory as dead-stock is wasted capital which can be used more wisely.