Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 26/01/18Written by Alla on January 26, 2018
Time’s moving really fast, and it’s been over a month since we had celebrated Christmas. Now let’s see the latest news for small businesses and freelancers in the last roundup of January.
1. SMEs are optimistic as 2018 comes, and early social media posts prove that. Read more about the small businesses’ optimism here.
2. GoDaddy is going to expand its services for small business with the Main Street Hub acquisition. Read more details about it here.
3. Some small businesses are really looking forward to Trump’s new health plans. Find out which ones will benefit the most in this article here.
4. Do you know how to hire the perfect accountant? You need to ask these 4 questions to find the best one for your small business in the UK.
5. Sooner or later all the business owners think of hiring someone to help them with various tasks. Read these 4 tips you need to hire the best people and not to make mistakes at the same time.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. Design of your blog can be a reason to hire you or a reason your future customers are running scared away from you. Here are the most common blog design mistakes to avoid.
2. Video content is still trending in 2018. Therefore you need to master it and find ways to get the most out of it for your business. Here’s how to create a great affiliate marketing video.
3. It looks like cryptocurrencies are not going anywhere. Check out these 8 crazy ways of how people are using Blockchain.
4. Becoming an entrepreneur means that you’ll have to start at least one business. Doing that, make sure you’ll avoid these 5 most common mistakes.
5. Making financial mistakes is what’s killing startups on the rise. Make sure to avoid these ones for your very first business.
6. Some startups fail, while others unexpectedly burst and become unicorns. Here’s the list of the 37 hottest new businesses to watch this year.
That’s it for this week. Tune in next Friday for more news!