Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 15/12/17Written by Alla on December 15, 2017
Christmas is only in a week, and for most of the small businesses, the busiest time is almost over.
Let’s check the latest news in the small business and freelancing world this week.
1. Bitcoin is on everyone’s mind these days. But how will this hype influence the economies? Read details here.
2. According to the research, 34% of employees plan to leave their company within a year. Here’s why this is happening and what employers can do to stop that.
3. A lot of businesses use Facebook to reach their customers despite the constant changes of their algorithm. Here’s what you need to know about it.
4. Facebook Ads is another tool that has mixed reviews. Read more about these 14 brands that use it efficiently in this blog post.
5. SEO strategy is a must for your small business. Although your website mistakes can be in the way, and here are 12 most common of them.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. Reddit is extremely popular in the US, but not all the brands understand how to use it. Check out this simple guide to get some ideas.
2. December is always time to think about the next year and its trends. Check out the forecasts for the content marketing in 2018 here.
3. Google is the kind of search but it can also penalize website seemingly for no reason. Here’s how you can avoid Google’s penalties for your online business.
5. How to price your products or services? Read about these main pricing strategies to make sure you’ll make money instead of losing it.
That’s it for today! Tune in next Friday for more news!