Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 29/03/19Written by Alla on March 29, 2019
Our spring mood is full on and now we can’t wait to share the latest news for small businesses in our last roundup of March.
1. According to the stats, 9 in 10 small businesses fail but it doesn’t stop entrepreneurs from starting new companies. Find out all the numbers that you need to know for your future startup.
2. Almost a quarter of small businesses are not feeling too optimistic due to the Brexit uncertainties. Find out more details here.
3. Around 3.8 billion are using emails worldwide in 2019. Find out how to build your email marketing strategy and how to choose your emailing service.
4. Over 90% of B2B companies say that content marketing generates more leads than traditional marketing. Find out the best tactics that will work for your business this year.
5. Facebook is under fire again – now the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development filed a document claiming that the platform discriminates in its ad targeting. More details are here.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. There’s a thought that social media is affecting our memories and making them less significant. Find out more about it here.
2. Salary negotiations can either help you get more money or make your employer think that you’re not worth it. Find out one tip that you need to know to keep the right balance.
3. Instagram has the most rapid growth among the Millennials demographic with expected 111 million MAU in 2019. Find out which 10 tools will help you succeed with your company there.
4. Marketing is not the first thing that startups think of. Find out how how much money it really costs and what you need to know about your startup branding.
5. Becoming a copywriter is easy. But becoming a good one is hard. Find out the best 5 copywriting hacks here.
That’s it for this week. Tune in next Friday for more!