Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 21/06/19Written by Alla on June 21, 2019
The summer solstice is almost upon us and it’s about time for the longest day and shortest night this year. But before that, let’s check the latest news in our weekly roundup.
1. Unlike bigger companies, small business and startups can experiment and grow faster. But here’s why you need to slow down sometimes and evaluate all the possibilities.
2. Influencer marketing is trending but not everyone can afford hiring and influencer and shooting a good video with them. Here’s how to create a similar campaign and generate results on a budget.
3. 95% of the time the sales process is similar for all kinds of businesses. Check these 4 tactics to reach your TA close more sales.
4. Small businesses must be present online to establish their influence and communicate their values. Here’s how you can get into the content creation business.
5. Social media marketing starts with any post on any social media platform, therefore you need to be cautious about your image. Here are the main tips.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. Facebook Ads and Google Ads can be overwhelming and sometimes it’s hard to set them up according to your goals straight away. Here’s how you can optimize you pay-per-click ads.
2. ASMR—autonomous sensory meridian response—has become very popular these days. Let’s investigate the ways to capitalize on the ASMR trend.
3. Not all the business invest in SEO and know how to improve their numbers. Here’s the list of different SEO tools that can be used to track your local Google rankings.
4. A freelance career will possibly require you to be more mindful of your spendings and personal expenses. Here are some of the best tips to always keep track of your finances.
5. If you’re wondering what blockchain technology can do for you, you need to know what has already been done in the blockchain sphere. Find out everything here.
That’s it for today. Tune in next Friday to find out more!
GET 50% OFF SOLO & PRO PLANS
Invoicing doesn't have to be scary
UNTIL MIDNIGHT, OCTOBER 31