Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 19/04/19Written by Alla on April 19, 2019
It’s finally nice and warm outside and we’re ready to enjoy this Easter weekend. Let’s see what small businesses and freelancers have been doing this week.
1. Finance is a very complicated area for most startups because of how wide the topic can be. Let’s look at some of the many finance problems SMBs face and how to solve them.
2. Using consumer behavior effectively can help in unlocking some often-overlooked aspects. Get to know how to target the audience that you need.
3. Only half of the marketers who are using content marketing had a documented content strategy in place in 2017. Find out why you need it and how to plan your activities.
4. Some of the channels work better for small businesses than the others. Here’s the list of the 6 most effective ones according to the research.
5. Sometimes, a website doesn’t know it’s suffering from black hat search engine optimization. Read how to spot these techniques and avoid them.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. In 2017, Americans were $13 trillion in household debt according to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Find out 9 useful strategies to reduce what you owe.
2. Good content is a powerful tool for building awareness and audience relationships. Here’s how marketers can use bottom-of-the-funnel content examples to drive sales.
3. Online retailers are getting more and more influence. Check out the findings of the research on online retailers and digital businesses.
4. Sometimes best education doesn’t come from a formal education, but from the lessons of others and costs less than $100. Find out the list of the best books for entrepreneurs here.
5. You need to invest if you want to become wealthy. Here are all the basics that you need to know for starters.
That’s it for today! Tune in next Friday for more!