Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 14/09/18Written by Alla on September 14, 2018
It seems that it’s time to get our leather jackets out of the closets as the fall is here. While we’re getting ready for the pumpkin pies and lattes, let’s check the news of the week in our roundup.
1. About 1.8 million small businesses went under between 2008 and 2010 due to the financial crisis. Let’s find out its full impact after 10 years have passed.
2. 53% of Amazon’s sales last year were made by third-party vendors. But should small businesses sell there at all and why?
3. When is the best time to pivot and why do you need it at all for the success of your small business? Find out all the answers here.
4. Partnering with other small businesses can save time, money and open new possibilities for you to grow together. Find out all the benefits of working together.
5. What could possibly be the reason why your content marketing strategy isn’t working as planned? Get to know the most common ones here.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. When you’re running a website for your business, security and monitoring are critical. Find out how you can protect your website here.
2. Are you ready to become an entrepreneur but don’t know where to start? Check out these 29 ideas to get you inspired.
3. Despite the myths that SEO is dead, we still find that it’s stronger than ever. Check this article whether it’s time to start your search engine optimization game or just to learn a few new tricks.
4. Podcasts are the best, as they allow us to learn something new when we’re on the go. Here’s the list of 15 best shows that will make you a better entrepreneur.
5. Get to know how blockchain technology is evolving conventional accounting systems and what’s the future of it. Read all about it here.
That’s it for this week. Tune in next Friday for more news and updates!