Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 14/06/19Written by Alla on June 14, 2019
Summer heat strikes again, but we have tons of ice tea to keep us cool and alive these days. Let’s check the latest news for small businesses and freelancers this week.
1. Mary Meeker has presented her annual Internet Trends report. Here are 10 main takeaways on technology, advertising, consumer behavior, and society.
2. Your business name is the first piece of information that your potential customers will see. Find out how to discover a powerful brand name here.
3. Creating a good marketing strategy has something to do with playing chess. Here are 7 steps that will help you create the best social media marketing campaign.
4. All business owners and entrepreneurs need to have a value proposition to be able to target the right customer base with the right message. Here’s what you need to know about creating one.
5. Your small business growth is directly related to the effort you put into executing audience outreach. Check out how you need to plan your brand development to reach more customers.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. Upwork helps businesses connect with freelance professionals, but you need to know how to navigate it. Here’s some advice on how to get your profile approved.
2. Marketing world is changing and you need to keep up with it as well. Here are three trends that you need to follow to stay ahead of the competition.
3. Creating landing pages that convert and are effective is not that simple. Check out these 9 tips on how to build a successful landing page.
4. 90% of web designing is about the image assets and the right font usage. Here the best CSS and HTML fonts that you can use for your website.
5. Working full time as a freelancer sounds like the dream, but make sure not to make some of the most common financial mistakes. Here are 6 of the worst ones and how to avoid them.