Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 07/06/19Written by Alla on June 07, 2019
Hope you’ve been enjoying your first week of June as much as we have. Here’s the news from all over the world that will make your small businesses and freelance careers flourish.
1. Running a venture can be an expensive endeavor though not many entrepreneurs have huge budgets. Here are the tips on how you can save money that can be applied by almost any business.
2. Major brands pay a lot of attention to their office design as it impacts the first impression of your clients. Here’s the guide to help you learn what your office design tells about you.
3. In 2018, over 50% of worldwide website traffic was via mobile phones. Find out how you can improve your mobile marketing strategy for your business.
4. These days, you have almost unlimited access to information when running and growing your business. Check these 5 resources for women entrepreneurs to get your big idea off the ground.
5. Consumer expectations have changed, and businesses need to keep up with them. Here’s how you can stay relevant for your customers.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurs
1. Jeff Bezos, Amazon founder and CEO, shared his four tips for aspiring entrepreneurs. Here are all of them.
2. When it comes to attracting and retaining talents, your benefits and policies need to be up-to-date. Here are 8 of them that are outdated.
3. When you’re a growing company, make sure to know your bottlenecks before you accelerate. Here are the biggest of them.
4. Link building is still one of the most important SEO strategies. Check these 8 ways to improve your link building campaign.
5. Being successful requires learning all the time and strengthening your entrepreneurial mind. Read about the 10 ways to do that.
That’s it for this week. Tune in next Friday for more!