Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 07/02/20Written by Aleks on February 07, 2020
Welcome to February! The first week has already passed so let’s have a look at what small businesses and freelancers have been up to this month!
1. Wondering if you should run a social media campaign? Yes, you should and here’s why.
2. It’s not only big companies that can offer various health services for their employees. Small businesses can also implement workplace wellness. Check out more details here.
3. It’s possible that your small biz can face a sudden worst-case scenario like cyber-attack or fraud. Here’s how to be prepared for small business worst-case scenarios.
4. Microbusiness owners usually operate on a small scale with few employees. Here’s what to admire about micropreneurs.
5. TED the global conference and media organization is a master at content marketing and building engagement. Here’s what you can learn from TED.
6. Accounting may not be your forte, but it’s an inevitable part of running a successful business. That’s why InvoiceBerry decided to create this 10-day email course to provide you with a solid accounting foundation.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. New IR35 legislation may change freelancing forever. Check here what new research from bedigitaluk has revealed.
2. More and more Californians are moving to other states in order not to be affected by the California gig economy law.
3. Inc.com listed 10 most important entrepreneurs of the past decade. Check out here who made it to the top.
4. Starting your entrepreneurial journey can be challenging and it requires you to be an expert at many things. Here’s a list of online courses for entrepreneurs.
5. Last year, 4% of female founders achieved unicorn valuations. Check out here their secrets to successful entrepreneurship.
That’s it for this week. Tune in next Friday for more!