Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 06/12/19Written by Aleks on December 06, 2019
Welcome to December!
We’re getting closer and closer to Santa’s gifts and celebrating Christmas. But for now, let’s check the most important news for small businesses and freelancers in our Friday roundup.
1. Branded content is a powerful tool to build visibility and a vision of the brand for customers. Here’s how to write a great branded content and increase your brand popularity.
2. If you’re looking for an alternative for QuickBooks online, you may want to have a look at this comparison of two invoicing tools InvoiceBerry vs QuickBooks Online.
3. The end of the fourth quarter is around the corner and it’s time you started planning how to minimize your taxation. Follow these five tax moves and increase the net profitability of your small biz.
4. Christmas is one of the best times to support small businesses. Here are six ways on how to support small business owners this year.
5. Are you trying to decide whether to run your small biz from a coworking space or work from home? Here’s how to choose what’s better for your business and team.
Freelancing & Entrepreneurship
1. People often succeed because of hard work and commitment. Here are three qualities of a successful entrepreneur.
2. The gig economy is constantly growing and seems like it can have a big impact on small businesses. Check here how the freelance economy may impact businesses in 2020.
3. Starting a business from scratch can be risky and cost a lot of money. Here’s how to acquire a business without spending your own funds.
4. If you’re considering to become a freelancer, you may want to check what skills employers value the most. Check out this interview with Upwork’s chief economist.
5. Business intelligence tools for a successful startup. These tools can help you get more customers and increase your cashflow. Check here other benefits of business intelligence tools.
That’s it for this week. Tune in next Friday for more news and updates!